XEFO 8 mg tablets
- Short-term treatment of moderate pain, such as pain after dental surgery
- Treatment of pain associated with acute lumbo-sciatica
- Symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Posology and method of administration
Method and duration of treatment
XEFO tablets are supplied for oral administration and should be taken before meals with a sufficient quantity of liquid.
For all patients the appropriate dosing regimen should be based upon individual response to treatment.
- Those who are allergic to lornoxicam or to any of the excipients.
- Patients under 18 years of age and pregnancy or lactation.
- Those who have suffered hypersensitivity reactions.
Common side effects are: abdominal pain, diarrhoea, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, increase in blood urea nitrogen and creatinine levels and increase in serum transaminase levels, alkaline phosphatase level.