Depakine® 500mg extended-release tablets,
Depakine® is taken by mouth to treat grand mal, petit mal, myoclonic and temporal lobe seizures. The drug is much less effective for focal or complex partial seizures. It is also indicated for manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder and prophylaxis of migraine headache.
Take this medicine exactly as your health care provider prescribes, along with any other medicine prescribed. Take it regularly to control your seizures.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without your health care provider's approval. You may have to reduce your dosage gradually to avoid an increase in seizures.
- Take the medicine with food to lessen the chance that the medicine will upset your stomach.
- Do NOT chew or crush enteric-coated or extended-release tablets.
Tell your health care provider if you:
- Had an allergic reaction to any medicine, food or dyes
- Are being treated with other medicines or drinking alcohol
- Have other disease
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Serious (report these to your health care provider right away): Clumsiness, drowsiness, increased seizures, severe stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, facial swelling, weakness, yellowing of skin or eyes, unusual bruising or bleeding, severe tiredness, changes in mental status.
Other: Diarrhea, mild stomach upset, abdominal pain, trembling.
Why Choose Us ?
- Eaisly , Speed , Accurecy
- Direct Shoppimg