Discoloration body lotion.
· Hydroquinone 4%
· alpha hydroxy acids complex 5%
· Tocopherol acetate 1%
· Ascorbyle palmitate 3%
- Hydroquinone is a strong inhibitor of melanin production,. Hydroquinone does not bleach the skin but lightens it, and can only disrupt the synthesis and production of melanin hyperpigmentation.
- Hydroquinone is combined with alpha hydroxy acids (AHAS) they have a molecular size that allows effective penetration into the top layers of skin, their benefit is in helping cell turnover rates and removing unhealthy or abnormal layers of superficial skin cells (exfoliation) where hyper pigmented cells can accumulate to quicken the lightening process.
- Tocopherol acetate (natural vitamin E) antioxidant agent , act by reducing the formation of free radicals from exposure to UV rays, promoting the healing process, strengthening the skin's barrier function, protecting the skin barrier's lipid balance, and reducing trans epidermal water loss.
- Ascorbyle palmitate :It has been shown to increase collagen production, reduce the appearance of skin discolorations, strengthen skins barrier response, enhance skins repair process, reduce inflammation, and help skin better withstand exposure to sunlight, whether protected by sunscreen or not.
Uses in Specific zones of abnormally high pigmentation, Lightening freckles, age spots, and other skin discolorations associated with pregnancy, birth control pills, or hormone replacement therapy. skin may be lightened to achieve a more uniform appearance.
How to use:
Apply gently to affected area once or twice daily or as your doctor instruction .
Do not use this product if you have hypersensitivity against any ingredient of this product.
· Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
· Do not use for children (12 year and below).
· Do not use before or after chemical exfoliating, hair lightening, or in anytime you feel your skin irritant.
· In case of accident ingestion please ask your physician.
· It is strongly recommended to use sunscreen before expose to sun.
· Externally use only.
· Avoid eye contact